What we offer
Nitartha Institute courses are modeled on the Tibetan shedra (monastic college/Buddhist Studies) and gomdra (meditation retreat) systems. In addition, Nitartha offers courses in the arts, healing, and language.
To log in to your Student Registration Account (A.S.A.P.), Click Here.
To log in to your Moodle Account, Click Here.
Sign up for our newsletter to find out about upcoming programs near you.
2014 Summer Institute Starts July 11
The 2014 Summer Institute is the largest ever! For those lucky enough to attend this monumental program, please click here for more details about your coming experience.
Registration Open for Acharya Lama Tenpa Gyaltsen's & Mitra Karl Brunnholzl's 2014 Summer Online Courses
- BUD 796 Lama Mipham's Beacon of Certainty, taught by Acharya Lama Tenpa Gyaltsen
- July 12, July 14, July 16, July 18, July 21, July 23, July 25, July 27 & July 29, 2:00pm-3:10pm.
- August 2-August 9 (everyday), 11:10am-12:30pm
- BUD 780 Uttaratantra & Sūtras of the Third Turning: The Lion's Roar of Irreversibility, taught by Mitra Karl Brunnholzl
- July 12-19 (everyday), 9:40am-10:50am
- July 21-25 (everyday), 9:40am-10:50am
- July 27-July 30 (everyday), 9:40am-10:50am
Did you see these ads in Tricycle & Buddhadharma?
Support Nitartha Institute
Help Nitartha realize Dzogchen Ponlop Rinpoche's vision to transplant Buddhism to the West and to train Western students in the full depth of the scholastic and meditative traditions.
- Nitartha Institute in Europe Slideshow
- Innovation in Recently Completed Clear Thinking Course
- Mind and Its World I: Valid Cognition in Boulder & NYC, Jan 7-Mar 4
- Nitartha Alumni Federation (NAF) on Facebook
- Nitartha In Poland
- Weekend Art Course at Nalanda West in Seattle, Nov 30-Dec 1
- Courses Conducted in Spanish